I'm Matteo Lallone, an iOS Developer living in Rome, Italy. My job and my passion is building solid and beautiful apps for iOS.
I am an Apple enthusiast, and I like being always up-to-date to the latest news. I am completely focused on the development for the iOS platform.
I like building solid apps, while keeping things simple, avoiding heavy pre-optimizations and cumbersome implementations.
My ideal team for building apps must include great UI/UX designers, with passion for details and great focus on the current design trends.
I find extremely funny experimenting with designers, working with them to explore innovative solutions and iterating towards the final result.
If you want to hire me for a project, please use the contacts below. Please, be as specific as you can and give me every detail which can help me understand if we can work together.
I am deeply focused on the development of iOS applications, and I embrace the whole application lifecycle management, from the initial design to the app publishing on the App Store.
- Always being up-to-date to the latest news in the iOS development world
- Shipping functional and solid applications
- Having the chance to work with great UX/UI designers
- Stick to the best practices and keep on investigating about improving the quality of my products
- Work with passionate people with complete focus on the value of the product